Blog Archive

01 May 2011

How I could of done better and what to change?

If I could do this again I would of acted myself within the production this is because during the time we had to film it was hard to get started due to the fact we were working around out main actresses time table. Therefore it was hard to allocate times when we could all be in the same place to film. Furthermore, it was difficult to direct the actress to what I wanted her to do because the vision I had in my head was hard to portray to the actor. The only way for us myself to overcome this I feel would have been for me to do it myself.
I would have also managed time more appropriately to make sure all deadlines were met. I would have done this by making a scheduling table to try and allocate times etc of when to film and when to get ancillary times done. As a result of this we wouldn’t have been struggling for time toward the end. Reflecting back on it I would have been more decisive when making decisions as this made progress much slower as we were always changing ideas. If we had stuck to one it would have been easier and less hassle in the long run/